Question: “are your best tips to keep pests and diseases out of an organic garden?”
Here’s 7 handy tips to try:
- Build up the natural resistance of your plants.
- Maintain proper balance of the organic soil.
- Enclose the garden with a fence or netting.
- Bring natural enemies of the insects as ladybugs, birds etc..
- Surround garden with marigolds, cosmos, basil and other plants whose smell is detested by bugs., etc.
- Hose down pests.or remove by picking diseased or infected plant structures .
- Dissolve soap or jalapenos in water and spray to affected plant.